Ralabs OÜ (“Ralabs”), Tallinn, Estonia is the controller. Our address is Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Majaka tn 26, 11412. More info:
RALABS LLC, known as “Ralabs”, is the owner of this website. It is the controller of your personal data, and you should blame us if anything goes wrong.
Ralabs is providing a broad spectrum of technology services to businesses around the globe. This website is our marketing tool and generally speaking, any personal data processed on this website is used for marketing purposes as described in this Policy in more detail.
Ralabs is dedicated to keeping your personal data safe and confidential. Please read this information carefully to understand what kind of information we may collect and why before engaging with our website or sharing your personal data.
Please keep in mind that you can always withdraw your consent by leaving us a clear note at email@example.com at any time or by clicking the Unsubscribe button under any email received from us.
Also, you may always object to our processing activities based on legitimate interest and have your data completely erased from all our systems. Just contact us about your intent at firstname.lastname@example.org
In both cases, we’ll stop the processing of your data as soon as we find your note in our Inbox, which shall not take more than a business day.
Please also note that if you withdraw your consent for direct marketing by clicking the Unsubscribe button, we will not delete the rest of your data automatically. But you may request us to do so by sending us an email to the address above.
If you decide to contact us via the contact form, we will ask you to provide some personal information that includes your name, phone number, and email address. We need this information in order to contact you and will store it internally. Ralabs will never share your personal information with any third party.
Mostly, we use your data for marketing purposes. Continue reading to learn more about how we do this.
1. If you leave a contact request or approach us by email, we’ll use the personal data you’ve provided to contact you regarding your request. In this case, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to build client relations with your company.
2. If you download a whitepaper from our website, we’ll need to collect your personal data to know who has downloaded our marketing materials and conduct some marketing analytics based on that information. Also, we may contact you to learn whether there is a business opportunity for us with your company. We do that based on our legitimate interest to stick to effective marketing practices and to know how to promote our services in the future as well as to build client relations with your company. The same applies to the information about what the website has referred you to us.
3. If you tick the box to receive news and updates from us, we’ll send you emails with some information about our expertise, latest work, and relevant technology trends. We are relying on your consent which you provide by ticking that box. Also, we’ll personalize these emails based on the information we have about you, such as the division of your company, so it is more relevant to your business and more useful for you.
- Your name
- Your email
- Your phone number
- The fact that you’ve visited our website
- What website referred you to new.ralabs.com
- Have you downloaded any marketing materials from our website
Your data may be processed in the EU and may be transferred to our office in Ukraine. Nevertheless, your data will always be safe and under GDPR protection, despite where it is processed.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the users of the Ralabs website have these rights:
- The right to be informed – you have the right to be informed about the type of data we collect, why, and whether we share it with third parties
- The right of access – you have the right to see which personal data we have about you
- The right to rectification – you have the right to demand to change and correct any data you have submitted
- The right to erasure – you have the right to ask for your personal data to be deleted in case of unlawful processing, withdrawing consent for processing, or when your personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to temporarily halt the processing of your personal data in case of a dispute or a legal case
- The right to data portability – you have the right to demand to be presented your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format
- The right to object – you have the right to object to the further processing of your data if it is inconsistent with the primary purpose of collecting the data
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling – you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing
* Follow international software security regulations, including OWASP, GDPR, HIPAA, NHS
* Apply additional security standards when it comes to storing sensitive information
* Review and test our website and applications for security vulnerabilities
* Validate all data received via the HTTP Request by QA Engineers
* Validate the data on the server-side by Tech Engineers
* Pass session IDs and cookies via SSL (HTTPS)
* Secure all inter-layers communication